Manatee FACT- APRN 9/2/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
CENTERSTONE POSITION DESCRIPTION
POSITION TITLE: FACT TEAM APRN (PSYCHIATRIC NURSE PRACTITIONER) JOB CODES: 431 & 432
POSITION SUMMARY: Delivers advanced nursing and specified medical services to chronic and severe mental health clients under an established protocol as referenced in Chapter 464, Florida Statutes B.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: R.N. currently licensed to practice as a psychiatric ARNP in the State of Florida.
SPECIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES: Experience working with adult and geriatric SMI patients in a team setting.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/JOB DUTIES:
Evaluates referred clients for medical therapy, provides prescriptions for medication when appropriate within established protocols, and provides medical therapy and medication education services in individual formats to address program and client needs. Reviews and signs, if appropriate, tentative treatment plans, treatment plans, formal treatment plan reviews, and other similar documents for assigned clients as required by regulatory rules or third party issues. Initiates Baker Act involuntary treatment documents and facilitates admission to an appropriate inpatient facility when indicated. Conducts psychiatric evaluations for referred clients to meet clinical and/or administrative requirements and conducts psychiatric disability determination evaluation (SSI) for referred clients and prepares required reports. Provides consultation to staff regarding client diagnosis and treatment, treatment program development, referral options, and other similar topics. Trains staff, clients, and others in disease prevention and health maintenance programs, and prescribed operation procedures as mutually agreed and time permits. Reviews medical history and physical exam and diagnostic testing reports, and refers clients for follow-up medical care when indicated. Orders and interprets laboratory and other diagnostic tests in order to confirm or deny preliminary diagnosis. Consults with other physicians and other clinical staff, as needed, to facilitate effective client care.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Works in well-lighted areas. Sits, stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during work hours. Is subject to frequent interruptions. Is involved with clients, residents, family members, personnel, visitors, government agencies/personnel, etc., in a behavioral health and community based setting.
POSITION TYPE, EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL: 32 hours per week. Some after hours consultation. Travel will be required to provide community based services.
TIME TYPE:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
* Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.