This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 2/28/2020
END DATE 3/14/2020
Essity Professional Hygiene
JOB DESCRIPTIONMANUFACTURING CONTROLLER
Essity Professional Hygiene North America is currently searching for a Manufacturing Controller. This position is part of our Global Manufacturing organization and is located at any of our North America manufacturing sties or our Service Excellence Center in Neenah, Wisconsin.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This individual will consolidate, provide analysis for and follow-up on financial and non-financial figures. Other duties include support on monthly closing consolidation, FC and Budget consolidation and analysis, support decision making process with financial calculation for respective stakeholders, executing controlling functions for IDC, and logistic consolidation.
We're looking for people who embody our values, aren't afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We're always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we'd love to talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Live our Core Beliefs: We are committed to delivering superior results, we care for our customers, consumers, the environment and each other, we have the courage to take the lead, and we collaborate across teams, functions and businesses;
* Support the consolidation of financial results forecasts and annual plan process;
* Analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual company projections highlighting key drivers and assumptions;
* Support the preparation of presentations and financial understanding in such a way that clearly communicates the key messages and highlights areas for improvement;
* Drive appropriate level of consistency and standardization across businesses as it relates to financial reporting, metrics, and information;
* Support in developing reporting tools, metrics, and models to analyze and report the financial performance of the business according to Essity economic model, in collaboration with the central global team in Europe;
* Champion efforts to improve financial processes and quality of information;
* Promote use of financial tools and systems to drive results through consistent use, training, and communication of capabilities throughout the organization, mainly with the Local controllers in order to reduce time and improve communication channels.
WHO YOU ARE
* A Bachelor's Degree in Finance and/or Accounting;
* A minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience;
* Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred;
* Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint;
* Experience with financial and reporting systems, SAP experience preferred;
* Strong verbal and written communication skills;
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
* TRAVEL: Ability to travel up to 20% to domestic locations.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Essity, we believe every career is as unique as the individual and empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and Caring Culture | Empowerment & Engaged People | Work with Impact and A Powerful Purpose | Individual Learning & Career Growth | Health & Safety Priority | Sustainable Value Together| Innovation| Sustainable Working Life | Total Reward
Essity is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability. EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled.
TOGETHER, WE ARE IMPROVING LIVES, EVERY DAY.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
APPLICATION END DATE:
13 Mar 2020