This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/6/2019
END DATE 3/17/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAstroseal Products Mfg. Corp., a subsidiary of HEICO Corporation, is a small manufacturer of expanded copper and aluminum mesh used for Lightning Strike Protection and Shielding for composite structures. Astroseal is currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer.
Astroseal offers competitive compensation, an excellent 401K plan, and medical, dental and vision insurance. EOE
Position Summary-Manufacturing Engineer:
The Manufacturing Engineer will perform a variety of duties to solve technical problems and improve machine performance. Design and build new machines and equipment using principles and theories of mechanics, engineering, and mathematics.
General Duties-Manufacturing Engineer:
* Upgrade, test and manufacture production machinery and components for legacy and new products.
* Create drawings, blueprints and layouts, record data, make computations, analyze results, and write reports.
* Prepare layouts and drawings of the production process and of parts to be manufactured.
* Estimate labor costs, equipment life and required plant space.
* Responsible for preventative maintenance of equipment and continuing function of all equipment and upgrades.
* Develop, evaluate, improve and document manufacturing processes, including process control procedures in a manufacturing environment.
* Continuous improvement and enhancement of product quality, cost reduction and throughput by continually analyzing the manufacturing process.
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred
* 5+ years manufacturing experience preferred
* Experience with computer design and engineering software. Programming of CNC Wire EDM and CNC Laser Machining Center preferred
* Read and write fluently in English. Ability to read, interpret and communicate business information and reports. Must have the ability to write clearly and represent the company in a professional manner.
* Strong organization skills, strict attention to detail and ability to multi-task and prioritize as necessary.
* Proficient in MS Office Suite and ERP System.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled