Manufacturing Engineer II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/21/2019
END DATE 1/24/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe company
Markem-Imaje is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based Dover Corporation and is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems. Markem-Imaje provides global reach to over 50,000 customers with 30 subsidiaries, 6 technology centers, several equipment repair centers and manufacturing plants with the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace.
Are you a self-motivated, confident, and passionate Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer who understands and has experience with problem solving, production support and has a passion for continuous improvement?
In this role you'll be… working as part of the manufacturing engineering team to drive resolution of issues experienced on the production floor and also lead/drive continuous improvement of products and processes.
You'll have an opportunity to… contribute to an organization committed to and focused on improving product and process quality through continuous improvement, Lean, Sig Sigma and other problem solving techniques.
You should possess… Minimum of 2 years manufacturing experience with a concentration in manufacturing support, continuous improvement, problem solving and lean.
Principal Activities / Duties / Responsibilities:
* Supports manufacturing operations on a daily basis.
* Design and documentation of process fixtures.
* Performs analysis on production processes to identify areas that require corrective action and/or improvement
* Fosters continuous improvement by being a member of lean teams.
* Addresses production quality issues driving to root cause.
* Collect data from tests and compile into a report or graphical form.
* Troubleshoot mechanical failures and Assembly issues.
* Write Assembly Instructions and train production.
* Process equipment CAD layout generation.
* PLC (Allen Bradley) programing
* Controls design and troubleshooting.
Education and/or Experience Required:
* Bachelor of Science Degree (or relevant experience consistent with required skills and abilities) in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology.
* No previous professional experience required
* Excel , Word, MS Project, Powerpoint, Autocad, PLC Programming, Industrial Controls
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.