Manufacturing Engineering Tech 8/22/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY @HYVE SOLUTIONS, missions to help customers, business partners, and employees achieve success through shared goals, strategies, resources and technology solutions.
MANUFACTURING ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN
Hyve Solutions is a leader in the data center solutions industry, designing, manufacturing, and delivering custom Server, Storage, and Networking Solutions to the world s largest Cloud, Social Media, and Enterprise companies. We pride ourselves on collaboration, innovation and thought leadership. Our team consists of diverse, forward-thinking individuals who dare to challenge the status quo, while working with many of the world s biggest customers. Hyve Solutions is a part of Synnex Corporation, a Fortune 500 company. Become part of a team that thrives on excellence in a fast changing, high-growth technology environment!
Hyve Solutions is looking for a detail-oriented, hands-on, results-driven individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment.
* Perform troubleshooting, repair, preventative and general maintenance on production tools and equipment
* Work with vendors to troubleshoot and resolve equipment issues
* Build and install tools and equipment to support factory requirements
* Support Process Engineering team on programs and projects
* Document equipment and tools issues, maintenance records, tooling logs and asset recording
* Order parts and supplies to support production
* Provide day to day tool and equipment support to production
* Work with Production and Process Engineering to determine and recommend tool and equipment needs
* Provide training to production and Process Engineering personnel as needed
* Typically requires 2+ years of related experience and Associates degree or 4 years of related experience
* Proficient in MS/Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
* Mechanical aptitude, good with tools and working with your hands
* Ability to lift 25lbs consistently
* Work with precision tooling in small places
* Understanding of general safety guidelines and practices
* General knowledge of electro-mechanical functionality
* Excellent communication skills
Every Day is Casual Day * Company Discounts * Community Involvement Opportunities * Profit Sharing * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance * 401k * FSA & HSA * Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days * Employee Stock Purchase Plan * Tuition Reimbursement * Live Well Work Well Program * And More
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
@ HYVE SOLUTIONS, we believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion make us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.