Manufacturing Operators 8/29/2019
Eastman Kodak Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Kodak is Hiring!
We are looking for Manufacturing Operators to work on our Film Flow Team. The positions include operating pilot coating equipment, preparing chemicals in making vessels for delivery to processing equipment, and running large scale manufacturing equipment in a team-oriented environment. Job tasks can include material handling, chemical mixing, and interaction with film conveyance machinery.
* The position requires working rotating day/night shifts of 8 -12 hours, some require weekends as part of the rotation.
* Darkroom conditions are possible.
* Work is performed in a co-operative environment requiring strict adherence to standard operating procedures and with high quality.
* Some jobs require working with chemicals
* High School Diploma Some college or Associates Degree preferred
* Computer Proficiency
* Good Manual Dexterity
* Detail Orientated Team Player
* Ability to lift 50 pounds
* Use of respirators
* Ability to obtain power industrial truck license at Kodak
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
* The ability to express one s self clearly, read job related material, write effectively, and comprehend a variety of work requests.
* Employee must maintain a clean work area and operate in a safe manner at all times.
* Positions require walking, standing, and frequent lifting, carrying, pulling, pushing, and occasional awkward positions.
* Willing to work overtime or adjust work schedule for shutdowns and business needs
Comprehensive Benefits Package!
EOE Policy Statement
Kodak is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants are free to apply without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, national origin, age, disability or veteran status or any other Federal or State legally protected classes.