Manufacturing Production Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/4/2020
END DATE 8/3/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONDo you have extensive production experience in a manufacturing environment? Do you have proven leadership experience with success in surpassing team goals? Are you available for overnight shifts with a reputable organization who showed outstanding resiliency through the pandemic? Then keep reading!! Advanced Resources has partnered with a Fortune 500 manufacturer in the Platte County area who is seeking a leader for their overnight production line. The Production Manager will oversee the organization's production manufacturing processes. In this role you will plan workflow and work force utilization according to production schedules and goals, manage shift activities to ensure quality, cost, and safety, and act as mentor/coach for manufacturing staff. This organization offers competitive salary and benefits package - don't delay!
* Supervise large team of production teammates
* Coordinate manufacturing shift operations and meet the directives and goals established by Manager
* In conjunction with the safety committee, manage plant safety to comply with OSHA/FDA/ISO requirements. Monitor manufacturing plant safety to regulations, establish and implement safety measures as needed, and train staff on applicable safety procedures.
* Develop operational excellence and continuous improvement paradigms through quality systems.
* Work cross functionally with Quality Assurance to establish and perform corrective actions.
* Troubleshoot manufacturing issues to maintain the quality of the product and maximize efficiency.
* Monitor and/or perform training of manufacturing staff
* Ensure manufacturing efficiencies through proper scheduling and planning. Ensures the delegation of staging of material and personnel, and proper logistics.
* Manage the requisition of materials, movement of inventory, and account for inventory. Coordinate material with materials management and purchasing.
* Ensure and/or verify equipment runs to meet product specifications. Write or update SOPs and batch records to ensure proper operating procedures.
* Write deviations, determine root causes for issues and develop sound corrective actions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, be flexible in terms of work hours, and have strong knowledge and experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
* Bachelor's degree Required
* At least 2 years' supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
* Experience/knowledge of FDA and/or ISO compliance
* Exceptional analytical skills
* Knowledge of good documentation practices and cGMPs.
* Must have strong ability to organize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
* Superior verbal and written communication skills in English
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation or sexual preference, pregnancy or maternity, genetic information, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.