MANUFACTURING TEST ENGINEER 6/4/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications. We have over thirty manufacturing and assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries. Worldwide headquarters are located in Reading, PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We complement our extensive line of Motive Power and Energy Systems with a full range of integrated services and systems. With sales and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored DC power products. We continue to grow in our industry by ensuring all employees possess the following core competencies: customer focused, team player, engaged, ethical, strong communication skills, and works safely.
Alpha Technologies Ltd. is an established leader in the design and manufacture of powering solutions for the Telecom, CATV (Canada), Traffic, Security, Medical, Industrial and Renewable Energy industries. The company offers a broad portfolio of high-quality, feature-rich solutions that can be customized to suit almost any application and environment offering the highest performance and best value in the industry. With a focus on being your power solutions partner, Alpha builds on over 30 years of experience to develop solutions that resolve customer s unique powering challenges.
* Coordinates and designs custom test equipment and test software to interface with Alpha s core products.
* Develop and improve manufacturing test processes and documentations, making test systems scalable and sustainable.
* Supports manufacturing test processes in production environment.
As a result of our continuing growth, we require an experienced MANUFACTURING TEST ENGINEER specializing in the development of custom test equipment & test software to support manufacturing testing. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Supports ATE development projects, test fixtures development.
* Verifies ATE software design and hardware design against system specification.
* Validates, qualifies and maintains custom test equipment and software systems using MSA, Gage R&R.
* Supports error proofing, DFM, DFT in the design stage of product lifecycles through the development of effective production test processes and documentations.
* Execute continuous improvement projects
* Bachelor s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
* 5 years related experience in a design or manufacturing test environment with a good understanding of product life cycle from conception to obsolescence.
* Experience working with power electronics products is required.
* Experience programming with LabVIEW is required.
* Excellent root cause analysis and problem solving skills are a must.
* Experience working with and analysing results from instrumentation is required.
* Experience developing product test strategies and procedures is required.
* Strong computer skills (ERP, MS Office,CADD)
* Familiarity with Six Sigma and AIAG principals (APQP, PPAP, SPC, FMEA, MSA) is an asset.
* Knowledge of power supply design requirements per international regulatory and product safety standards is an asset.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
* This position will work in an office setting, expect minimal physical demands.
EnerSys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/M/F/Vets/Disabled
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
Nearest Major Market: Alpharetta
Nearest Secondary Market: Atlanta