Market Manager- CareNow 9/1/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
We are seeking a Market Manager like you to join our organization.
CareNow is HCA Healthcare's fastest growing line of business, and is a national leader in urgent care medicine. We provide superior quality and convenience care for your schedule. With more than 150 clinics, we are a collection of motivated healthcare professionals just like you who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
AS A MARKET MANAGER, YOU WILL:
* Provide strategic leadership and general management for all CareNow clinics within a designated market.
Build and maintain strategic relations with hospitals, and be involved in acquisition / new clinics.
You will oversee orientation, training and cross training of leadership and staff. * Interview and select leaders and clinic staff, performance manage, and complete performance evaluations.
* Develop and lead the execution of area and clinic goals, objectives and key initiatives.
* In collaboration with the controller, create and present Monthly Operating Reviews to Service Line Leadership.
* Provide development opportunities for subordinate leaders. Identifies and mentor potential candidates for promotional opportunities.
* You will implement programs, practices and lead teams designed to improve operations, staff retention and employee engagement.
* Monitor patient wait times and see that clinic leadership creates a work schedule for all clinic positions.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
* A Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience; Master's degree in Healthcare Management is helpful.
* 5+ years of experience in a medical office setting.
* 3+ years of experience of supervisory experience in practice management of multiple locations.
* Past experience with P&L responsibility, and experience presenting financials to leadership.
* Demonstrated strategic thinking, strong business acumen and understanding of good business practice. Understands Revenue Cycle.
* RN, LPN, MA, NCT, RT or other applicable clinical license is beneficial.
* Current BLS Certification is required within 30 days of start.
Within 3 months of employment or promotion, must obtain Federal Breath Alcohol Screening Certification and Federal Drug Screening Certification.
NEVADA ONLY: Office Laboratory Assistant license is required by the state.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.
IF YOU FIND THIS OPPORTUNITY COMPELLING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO APPLY. WE PROMPTLY REVIEW ALL APPLICATIONS, AND ARE ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING. APPLY TODAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.