Marketing Adminstrative Assistant 8/25/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our Story:
Dover Food Retail (DFR) is a leading manufacturer of Display Cases, Specialty Products, Refrigeration Systems, Power Systems and Comprehensive Services; and leading our industry by Innovating What's Next in glass doors and intelligent merchandising technologies that keep food safe under brands such as Hillphoenix and Anthony.
DFR is part of the Refrigeration and Food Equipment segment of the Dover Corporation(R) (NYSE: DOV). Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenues in excess of $7 billion.
DFR is built on creativity and customer-centric innovation delivered by people invigorated by a strong sense of responsibility to help our customers win in their marketplaces. The relationships we build with our customers are as important to our success as the products we manufacture. This collaborative environment delivers FRESH THINKING, reassuring our customers that they choose the best when they choose to work with the people of Dover Food Retail.
Job Title: Marketing Administrative Assistant
Location: Conyers, GA
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Marketing Administrative Assistant to provide high-level administrative support the Marketing Team and oversee the Dover Food Retail Corporate Marketing area.
What you will be responsible for in this role:
* Answer incoming phones and emails for Marketing, Design Center and Learning Center and log and report as needed
* Greet employees and customers at the Marketing Center Entrance and direct them to their meet point
* Make arrangements as needed for meetings and customer visits in Marketing Center
* Pick up and deliver mail to Marketing, Design Center and Learning Center, and ship packages as needed for the team
* Check multiple incoming channels for market data (email, Google Trends, newsletters, RNG, etc) then log into MIS/database
* Manage Marketing literature and print programs as well as the Hillphoenix Promotional Gift and Marketing program
* Help acquire, organize, analyze, build reports and disseminate market research information for company wide use.
* Compile and analyze quantitative and qualitative research projects for new product development, existing product upgrades, product conjoint analysis, commercialization, customer satisfaction, competitive analysis, etc.
* Process Purchase Order requests, approved invoices and check requests for Marketing, Design Center and Learning Center team.
* Maintain marketing department accounting ledger, track transactions, evaluate budgets, reconcile monthly accounts, oversee vendor payments and build monthly financial reports.
* Coordinate offsite meetings and event planning for Marketing and Learning Center events, conferences, dealer meetings, trade shows and other special events
* Assist Executive Administrative Assistant as needed with special projects
* Review key website links to ensure they are working
* Other duties as assigned
What are the basic qualifications?
* High School Diploma
* 4+ years' experience in an administrative support role
What are the preferred qualifications?
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
To be a great fit for the role:
* Customer service and customer satisfaction experience including customer interaction, surveys and feedback
* Understanding of Oracle accounting systems, payables, receivables and the related software
* Knowledge of database development, management and the database applications such as Excel and Access
* Basic experience with HTML and Wordpress website development, administration and maintenance
* Experience leading and managing various projects and small teams to accomplish specific project goals
* Experience with market research projects including vendor selection and interaction, project tracking and timelines
* Intermediate knowledge of SharePoint
* Written and verbal communication skills
* Basic statistical analysis
* Self-starter and self-driven
* Organized and proactive
How We Define Our Values and Why You Should Join Our Team:
The backbone behind our collection of outstanding businesses is a team of dedicated employees who protect and enhance our valued reputation for quality and delivering what we promise. It's our values that define Dover to all of our key audiences: our shareholders, customers, prospective employees and especially to ourselves.
These values must be expressed in our work and embody our actions, as they form the basis by which we do our jobs, make decisions and measure our performance. It's our unwavering commitment to maintaining our values that defines who we are as a Company.
* Collaborative Entrepreneurial Spirit
* Winning Through Customers
* Respects and Values People
* Expectations for Results
* High Ethical Standards, Openness, and Trust
What's in it for you?
* Medical, Dental, and Vision
* 401k Retirement Plan
* Flexible Spending
* Profit Sharing
* Paid Holidays
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.
Dover Food Retail is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law..