Marketing and Digital Media Specialist - Joint Base Lewis-McChord 9/2/2020
Golden Key Group
Joint Base Lewis Mcchord, WA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY With a passion for excellence, Golden Key Group (GKG) helps clients solve their strategic, organizational and operational challenges to better meet their mission demands. We have serviced more than 25 Federal departments and agencies and several large commercial companies since our inception in 2002.
Golden Key Group's talented professionals, combined with our strategic partners, bring a depth of commercial and government experience and expertise. We are relentless in delivering the highest levels of services to provide tangible value and create sustainable results for our clients.
Position: Marketing and Digital Media Specialist
Key Performance Areas:
* Provide specialized support to marketing and recruiting efforts through digital media;
* Serve as the digital advertising content specialist on the marketing team responsible for developing marketing campaigns using modern and engaging content on primary digital media platforms;
* Assist the organization with planning digital media advertising strategies and content to communicate Army ROTC focus areas, priorities, and missions;
* Establish and maintain working relationships with digital media counterparts at other Army agencies and services and commercial social media organizations;
* Plan and create multimedia marketing content using graphic design, photo manipulation and video editing software and techniques and present to the government for approval;
* Operate in multiple social media platforms ensuring they provide accurate, policy-compliant, engaging, and timely information regarding Army ROTC;
* Assess and report to senior military or civilian personnel on social media platform metrics to measure the performance of the command's marketing campaigns;
* Conduct analysis and report monthly on metrics such as: 1) Is the command engaging with the right audience; 2) Is the content reaching the right people; 3) How many followers further inquire about Army ROTC; and, 4) Number that actually end up joining Army ROTC;
* Research trending as well as new and innovative tools, programs, systems, software, and services to maintain the command's currency and relevance in digital advertising efforts and strategies;
* Research, write, develop, and present decision/information papers and briefings on the command's digital marketing operations; and,
* Assist USACC Marketing and Recruiting Division leadership with development of digital advertising training and educational materials to provide guidance and training to subordinate organizations.
* A degree in marketing, communications, digital marketing or similar degree or multiple years of prior marketing and digital media experience
* Ability to work alongside other marketing team members to plan and create effective marketing campaigns
* Knowledge and ability to market products and conduct presentations to individuals and groups.
* Knowledge of digital marketing analytical tools such as Sprinklr (software).
* Proficiency in CSS, HTML, HTML 5, Dreamweaver, FrameMaker, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and other software. Knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in social media networks such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
* Current experience (within the last five years at time of initial assignment)
* Ability to operate motor vehicles in the conduct of normal business and must be able to manage time efficiently.
Places of Performance: 11D24 32nd Division Drive MS 83, Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA 98433
EEO and Affirmative Action Policy: Golden Key Group (GKG) is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of GKG to provide equal employment opportunity in accordance with all applicable Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action laws, directives and regulations to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under Federal, State or Local laws.
Pay Transparency Policy: In accordance with Presidential Executive Order 13665, Golden Key Group (GKG) will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
Authorization to Share Resume and Personal Information: By expressing your interest and submitting your resume for this position, you authorize Golden Key Group (GKG) to share your resume, as well as personal information included on the resume, with its subsidiaries, affiliates and teaming partners for the purpose of considering you for this position and other available positions requiring comparable skills, education and experience. Should GKG or its affiliates and teaming partners wish to initiate pre-employment discussions, you will be asked to complete an employment application and related employment documents..