This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 11/16/2019
END DATE 12/13/2019
Vanasse Hangen Brustlin Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMarketing Intern
VHB is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our Bedford, New Hampshire team! This will be a paid internship.
VHB s passionate professionals include engineers, scientists, planners, and designers who partner with public and private clients in the transportation, real estate, institutional, and energy industries, as well as federal, state, and local governments.
Together, we work to improve mobility, enhance communities and economic vitality, and balance development and infrastructure needs with environmental stewardship.
- Assist with visibility initiatives such as email blasts, social media, staff articles, and conference presentations
- Coordinate and provide onsite support at conferences, tradeshows, networking events, etc.
- Assist the Corporate and Regional marketing team in collecting new information created for proposals into VHB s marketing information systems
- Support the marketing team with the preparation of proposal materials, including editing, production and QA
- Assist in market research needs
- Provide overall strategic administrative support to the marketing organization.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Team oriented with strong capability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills, flexible attitude, and ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint highly desirable
- Currently pursuing undergraduate degree in Public Relations, Communications, English, Marketing, or comparable field
- Ability to work a minimum of 12 hours per week
At VHB, we re invested in what we do, compelled by intellectual curiosity, and driven to work collectively to best serve our clients and help shape the future of our communities in a meaningful way. We re proud, yet humbled, to have been doing this for 40 years. We are dedicated to making a positive impact, and providing opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
VHB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and veterans, are encouraged to apply.