Marketing Manager- Blog Managing Editor 6/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY At Synopsys, we re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we re powering it all with the world s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Our Software Security and Quality business is all about building secure software faster. That starts with our static analysis, software composition analysis, and dynamic analysis so our customers can build security and quality into the DNA of their code at any stage of the software development lifecycle and across the supply chain. All while minimizing risks and maximizing speed of application development.To find out more about SIG, Synopsys check outhttps://www.synopsys.com/software-integrity.html.
Synopsys is seeking aMarketing Manager Blog Managing Editorto drive our strategic objectives!
TheMarketing Manager Blog Managing Editorowns the day-to-day strategy, execution, and metrics of the Synopsys Software Integrity Group blog. S/he works with stakeholders across the organization, including product marketing, demand generation, digital marketing, sales, PR, social media, and others to ensure the blog is optimized as a key channel for strategic initiatives and objectives. The successful candidate will be experienced in editing, publishing, and managing a global B2B enterprise tech blog, including aligning topics and posts to overall marketing and content strategy, managing contributors and blog publication processes, and measuring success. S/he brings an ownership mentality balanced with exceptional collaboration skills.
* Manage day-to-day operations of global B2B corporate blog
* Act as managing editor of the blog and be its key internal advocate
* Create blog strategy, plans, and tactics that align with marketing and business goals
* Create and measure blog KPIs aligned with marketing and business objectives
* Maintain blog calendar to ensure coverage across product portfolio, buyer s journey, personas, pillar topics, and subject matter experts
* Create and maintain a clear and transparent process for ideation, submission, editing, and publishing to the blog
* Collaborate with team members across content, digital, SEO, social, PR, brand, demand gen, product marketing, and others to ensure blog is optimized for every function and stakeholder
Knowledge & Skills
* 7+ years of experience in B2B blog management
* Excellent written and oral communication skills able to write, edit and speak persuasively
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills able to make editorial decisions based on data, and prioritize tasks, publishing dates, topics, etc., accordingly
* Detail oriented able to edit copy and manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Ownership mentality own the strategy, execution, and metrics of a global B2B enterprise blog
* Collaborative, open working style able to build relationships with various groups and personalities across cultures and geographies
* Expert user of content marketing systems and publishing tools (Wordpress especially)
* Bachelor s degree in technology, marketing, technical writing, communications, or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
* Experience in global B2B enterprise environments
* Experience in cybersecurity and/or application security
* Ability to mentor and influence others without direct authority
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.