Marketing Strategist 2/17/2019
Hackensack Meridian Health
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
This position will support Care Transformation Services
Responsible for developing and implementing comprehensive marketing plans that align with business objectives. Specific objectives are to increase awareness, reputation, and preference. Must be highly analytical (focused on market analysis and market development opportunities). Will be responsible for writing and editing marketing communication materials, articles, and promotional pieces; supporting hospital and system-wide marketing efforts including special events, openings, and market research. Must be able to manage, implement and provide regular metrics for digital marketing efforts to include paid search, display, web and CRM. Must be able to provide social media messaging and new social/digital strategies in conjunction with the web team to generate leads and grow the business while supporting Hackensack Meridian Health s brand identity and strategies. Must be able to present at senior leadership and physician forums. Will work collaboratively with integrated marketing, communication and outreach teams.
* Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets.
* Set specific marketing goals.
* Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic.
* Analyze sales and marketing metrics maintained through ongoing dashboards.
* Forecast market trends.
* Research market to identify new opportunities.
* Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products.
* Address advertising needs.
* Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels.
* Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction.
* Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency.
* Establish a strong, long-term web presence.
* Excellent knowledge of marketing fundamentals.
* Good leadership, team player and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work with and manage external partners.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Business.
* Minimum 5 years of marketing experience.
* Strong grammar skills are non-negotiable.
* Proven ability to understand business issues.
* Excellent communicator: well-spoken with excellent writing skills.
* Independent self-starter with a sense of urgency and a strong desire to consistently advance the goals of the organization.
* Strong multiple project management skills with an affinity for consistently producing high-quality work.
* Customer focused with a passion for customer service.
* Experience evaluating and assessing internal and external client needs and market needs, and transforming them into actionable marketing plans/campaigns.
* Maintaining ongoing business dashboards.
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.