Material Handler 9/2/2020
Costa Mesa, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Phillips-Medisize Costa Mesa is seeking a MATERIAL HANDLER to perform material functions in support of sales and manufacturing requirements.
1st Shift: 5:00AM - 1:30PM Monday through Friday
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
* Performs material handling activities: receive, store and process production orders in support of customer requirements and production schedules.
* Identify, label and pull parts for production orders.
* Perform SAP transactions pertaining to material control requirements.
* Performs SAP put-a-ways of inventory from vendors as well as manufacturing assemblies.
* Cycle Count in support of warehouse management guide lines.
* Analyze and recommend solutions to material control problems.
* Run and manage the cable cut equipment.
* Support GLSS implementation and manage work cells with Heijunkas to level load customer demand through the work cells
* Co-ordinate pull systems for production requirements.
* Provide support to the NPI team through kitting, cable cut and scheduling activities.
* Generate M-Buy's for production supplies
* Support the implementation and maintenance of 6S environment.
* Must comply with all safety requirements including manufacturing procedures, operating procedures and purchasing and quality procedures.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU WILL BRING
* 6+ months working in a manufacturing operation, production support role
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf