Material Handler 6/3/2020
Hackensack Meridian Health
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
How have you impacted someone s life today* At Hackensack Meridian Health our healthcare teams are focused on changing the lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational health teams to our long-term care centers and at-home care capabilities, our complete spectrum of services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings while building your career all within New Jersey s premier healthcare system.
A day in the life of a Material Handler at Hackensack Meridian includes:
* Performing supply stocking, supply returns and daily material functions.
* Selects and delivers materials to Medical Center
* Processes necessary paperwork and computer input for effective supply management.
* Removes emptied shipping and storage boxes and discards in proper location.
* Rotates inventory stock for both dated and non-dated supplies to achieve a first in/first out system.
* Lifts a minimum of 100 lbs., pushes and pulls a minimum of 300 lbs. and stands a minimum of length of shift.
* Adheres to the standards identified in the Medical Center's Organizational Competencies.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* 1 to 3 years of experience within a distribution and/or warehousing environment.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
Meridian Health is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action and will not discriminate in the recruitment or employment practices on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, marital status, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, veteran status and any other category protected by federal or state law.