This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/22/2019
END DATE 10/3/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONCategory (For Job Seekers)
H4381 - 438 SCI Plant 2 - Huntsville, AL 35803 US (Primary)
*US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED*
POSITION TITLE: MATERIAL HANDLER
Performs the Physical and Administrative task involved in a warehouse setting pulling kits and distributing of materials, parts, and supplies. Prepares paperwork and be must able to examine parts and packaging of parts and determine in acceptable format. Must be able to prepare kitting packages for assembly. Must be able to use a computer and scanner for moving material in and out stock for traceability. Must be an organized person to keep up with paperwork and material for jobs. Person must be able to stand for long periods of time and be flexible and be able to multitask.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Job requires the Material Handler to pull part from Stock, Scan Parts to Jobs, put kitting packages together, and stage for next process.
* Will work with Planners and Master Schedulers daily.
* Will work with Master Scheduler and Planners daily working Part Problems.
Knowledge and Skills
* High School or GED
* Require good communication skills; will interact directly with planners and supervisors
* Must be able to figure out discrepancies with any part issue.
* Must have some computer skills and be able to read part numbers well.
* Must be an organized person and a able to multi-task.
EEO Employer Vets/Disabled