Material Handler I Processing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/9/2020
END DATE 3/14/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONTo support processing personnel with materials to complete the process or Receiving, Dumping, Roasting and Grinding.
* Communicate with processing and support personnel to plan their upcoming material needs for the day.
* Operate Strong-arm, Mobe-crane and Vac-lift assist (Tea) frequently throughout the shift.
* Cuts green coffee bags for green pit dumping.
* Assists with sacking off coffee in Green and Roasting areas as required.
* Perform master sanitation tasks as required.
* Assists with rework reintroduction as required.
* Understands movement forms, bag markings and utilization of contract numbers (Coffee).
* Understands blend sheets, sequence numbering and contracts for traceability (Tea).
* Accurately complete all required quality checks and paperwork.
* Perform additonal duties directed from the Supervisor.
High School or GED. Good oral and written communication skills. Good math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division). Good reading and writing skills. Basic computer skills. Forklift/ Motorized Pallet Jack certification or ability to become certified. Stable work history. Favorable work reference and background check. Ability to work without constant supervision. Ability to walk/stand for 85% of the shift assigned. Equal Opportunity Employer / Vets / Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled