Material Handler Packaging
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/5/2019
END DATE 3/17/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONTo support packaging personnel with materials to complete the packaging process and move finished goods to locations within the warehouse.
* Communicate with packers and other material handlers to plan their upcoming material needs for the day.
* Execute material changeovers on select machines frequently throughout the shift.
* Understand the function of a line sheet and BOM thoroughly.
* Stack finished goods cases onto pallets following required pallet patterns.
* Make simple mechanical adjustments or repairs, such as realigning belts, rethreading machine or replacing rollers.
* Clean work area, machines and equipment in order to aid the packer operators.
* Accurately complete all required quality checks and paperwork.
* Perform master sanitation tasks as assigned by their Group Leader/Supervisor.
* Perform additional duties directed from the Group Leader/Supervisor.
High School or GED. Good oral and written communication skills. Good math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division). Good reading and writing skills. Basic computer skills. Forklift/ Motorized Pallet Jack certification or ability to become certified. Stable work history. Favorable work reference and background check. Ability to work without constant supervision Ability to walk/stand for 85% of the shift assigned. Equal Opportunity Employer / Vets / Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled