This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/8/2020
END DATE 1/29/2020
Tulsa Winch, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONTWG is the group name we use to refer to the industry s foremost producers of quality winches, hoists, gear drives and electronic monitoring systems for global industrial applications. The seven brands comprising TWG include Tulsa Winch, Rufnek, Greer, dp Winch, Gear Products, Pullmaster and LANTEC. Operating from the Jenks, Oklahoma facility are the Tulsa Winch, Rufnek, Greer, dp Winch and Gear Products brands with Pullmaster and LANTEC brands operating from the Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
By drawing upon the talent of our dedicated employees and the strengths of these brands, TWG has become known around the world for providing innovative products and solutions designed and manufactured to high quality standards and delivered to our customers on time. The products and solutions produced by TWG find their way into diverse applications including onshore oil and gas, the utility industry, commercial and governmental towing and recovery, construction and offshore cranes, marine applications including fishing and cargo handling, forestry and mining applications and a myriad of other construction applications.
We feel that our success is directly attributable to the creativity, commitment and enthusiasm of our employees.
TWG believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our success. That contribution should not be limited to assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the individual or the organization to the work identified. It is the Company's expectation that each employee will offer his / her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors.
This position reports to the Production Supervisor and has responsibilities for the material handling of TWG products.
This position is also responsible for, with authority to follow ISO procedures, initiate action to prevent problems, document quality problems, contribute to problem solutions, verify implementation of solutions, control further processing when a problem is identified, protect the environment, including preventing pollution, analyzing or identifying areas for correction or improvement.
This position will contribute to the success of the operations of TWG by performing the following duties personally as listed in the Essential Duties and Responsibilities section as directed. Other essential duties and responsibilities may be assigned as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (functions): TWG expects that all employees will work safely without injury maintaining the highest safety standards in compliance with Company safety policies.
* Loads, unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, conveyors, and machines utilizing material lifting devices; loads or unloads materials into or from trucks utilizing material lifting devices.
* Conveys materials using hand truck, forklift or other devices as directed by production supervisor.
* Sorts and stocks parts and pieces utilizing the Company's inventory record system.
* Required to maintain accurate and timely transactions in the ERP system.
* Distributes material from warehouse to other departments in shop as needed or directed.
* Assist other workers in performance of their job functions as needed, assigned or required.
* May be required to train other employees and help in other departments as directed.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS to include the following. Other job qualifications within TWG may be required.
* Must have a safety-focused, positive, professional and respectful attitude and communications at all times within and outside TWG and / or Dover OPCS, both domestically and internationally.
* Must demonstrate the ability to recognize problems, the willingness to respectfully confront problems and demonstrate problem solving skills.
* Must be open to opportunities to learn and develop new skills.
* Must learn and apply LEAN process improvement concepts as required.
* Makes timely decisions and approaches all situations with integrity.
* Analyzes job tasks to efficiently perform the job requirements in a timely manner.
* Develops and maintains methods, procedures, attitudes and skills to provide quality work.
* Has excellent attention to detail completing essential duties in an efficient and timely manner.
* Maintains a safe, clean, orderly and uncluttered work environment.
* Must be able to travel as required and/or directed.
* Becomes familiar and complies with Company procedures and policies as provided in Employee Handbook, Quality Manual, Safety Manual and or Official Postings. Participates in and attends as directed Company meetings, training sessions and seminars.
JOB COMPETENCIES - Top three competencies for this position are:
* Customer Impact
* Results Driven
* Builds and Manages Productive Relationships
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.