MBA Intern (2020 Internship)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 1/23/2020
END DATE 1/31/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY OVERVIEW
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Global Services Business Operations is responsible for providing strategic and analytical guidance to support the EVP, Services, with business analysis, data modeling and recommendations on key decisions. The group works cross-functionally with field teams, offer management, and other internal teams on high-profile projects.
You will work alongside the company s Services business operations team supporting strategic planning, quantitative analysis, and financial modeling activities.
Projects may include:
* Development of models based on key business drivers to improve regional sales forecasting and operational execution
* Business case creation and analysis on new services opportunities including market sizing, investment requirements, pricing and financial returns
* Evaluate the TAM of a new offer and strategic plan for implementation
* Analysis of sales trends by region to identify key business drivers
* Analytics and advancement to internal installed base operational database
KEY INTERNSHIP ADVANTAGES:
* Immediate impact to growth strategy of multi-billion dollar corporation
* Opportunity to work in a management consultant environment without living on the road
* Strong mentorship opportunity and excellent exposure for future career progression
* Exposure to senior management
* Experience with market sizing & analysis, operational strategy formulation, business case development, or financial modeling
* Comfort with fast-paced and rapidly evolving environments
Candidate must currently be pursuing an MBA with graduation on or after December 1, 2020
REFERRAL PAYMENT PLAN
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.
IF YOU ARE A CURRENT MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS EMPLOYEE, PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO APPLY THROUGH YOUR WORKDAY ACCOUNT..