Mechanic Associate in Indianapolis, IN 5/6/2020
Global Medical Response
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MECHANIC ASSOCIATE IN INDIANAPOLIS, IN
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
American Medical Response (AMR)
Job Title: Mechanic Associate
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Entry level position: Performs light duty repairs on AMR fleet vehicles, assist senior mechanics and provides logistical support as assigned
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Performs Light mechanical and electrical repairs on AMR vehicles.
* Responds to vehicle breakdowns in the field when requested.
* Provides logistical support for the department. Assists Front Line Mechanics as needed.
* Operates company vehicles in accordance with company policy and safe
* Completes all required paperwork and documentation neatly, correctly, and on time using AMR repair orders.
* Uses maintenance data base to document all completed tasks / job assignments.
* Attend all mandatory Fleet related training.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyone s responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
* Vehicles repaired correctly and in a timely fashion.
* Responds to changing departmental priorities.
* Quickly respond, diagnose and repair vehicles during road call situations.
* Maintain safe and clean work area.
* Documentation complete and neat.
* Accurately account for all parts and materials.
* Maintain good working relationship with all personnel and professional conduct with outside contacts.
* Excellent customer service skills.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* 2 years of basic automotive experience or vocational training.
* Must have a basic set of personal tools.
* Must have a current valid driver s license.
* Must have a high school diploma, or equivalent
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
* Ability to work with limited supervision and as a team member.
* Ability to employ discretion and confidentiality in sensitive areas.
* Ability to read, interpret, and follow instructions on memos, letters, various documents and repair manuals.
* Ability to perform the essential job functions.
* Regular and predictable attendance.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies including American Medical Response is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled