Omni Hotels & Resorts
Corpus Christi, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
To ensure that all work requests pertaining to kitchens, function rooms, laundry, food outlets, HVAC and public areas are maintained with a reasonable amount of repair.
* Maintain all hotel equipment and their preventive maintenance programs.
* Maintain reach in cooler, walk in cooler, and ice machines.
* Maintain HVAC systems within the hotel.
* Must be able to work independently and with limited supervision.
* Promote an open line of communication with Employees, Managers and other departments.
* Observe the Engineering safety rules and all requirements.
* Perform preventive maintenance on the hotel equipment.
* Must be EPA certified.
* Must have HVAC systems experience.
* Must follow the posted schedule for work shifts and assignments.
* Must be able to handle frequent lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying.
* Required to perform inspections and repairs anywhere in or out of hotel property.
* Frequent bending and/or kneeling required to inspect and repair equipment.
* 100% of mobility required in all areas of hotel property and ground.
* Must be able to climb a ladder, work in high places and confined areas.
* Lift driving required | Electric saws, hand tools, drills, grinders.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - disability and veterans. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
END OF JOB DESCRIPTION