Mechanic/Machine Operator 6/14/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Crown is expanding!! We will be adding a new production line to our new state of the art facility and are in need of qualified candidates!
Full benefit package including paid medical, dental and vision for employees. Yes you read that right, Crown covers the premium for benefits for employees!! In addition Crown offers competitive premium rates for dependent coverage.
Full pension plan with a 5 year vesting period. 401K with a company match.
But wait, there's more!!....In addition to an aggressively competitive wage scale Crown also offers a bonus program based on meeting production and safety goals.
Review position details and requirements below to see if you meet the qualifications for these new opportunities within Crown.
Crown Cork & Seal s North American Beverage Packaging Division has openings for Production Mechanics/Machine Operators at their new manufacturing facility located in Nichols, New York. This facility manufactures aluminum cans for the beverage industry. This position will trouble-shoot, repair, adjust and maintain all related equipment involved with running production at this high-speed state-of-the-art metal packaging manufacturing facility. This would include operation of equipment as well as identifying areas of spoilage and taking appropriate corrective action to resolve the issues. Equipment would include body makers, printers, washers, spray equipment, neckers and flangers as well as other production machinery. This position will also develop standard operating procedures; provide training for equipment operation and reinforce all safety procedures. Job Requirements
Requirements for these positions would include but not be limited to the following:
* A high school diploma or equivalent with 5+ years working experience in a manufacturing setting (high-speed manufacturing is preferred).
* An Associates/technical degree is preferred or a related vocational/technical certification (journeyman card, technical license, etc.).
* Strong proven working experience in preventative maintenance, troubleshooting skills and equipment re-build expertise are required for these roles.
* Experience in using controls and settings on high-speed automated equipment.
* High competency in the use of micrometers, calipers and related equipment.
* Strong math and computer skills.
* This position also requires the individual to be able to read and interpret mechanical blueprints, electrical schematics and parts specifications.
* Effective and proven communication skills working in a team environment.
* Employees must have their own set of basic tools.
* Must be able to work twelve (12) hour shifts, both day and night shift.
* Must have the ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds on occasion