Mechanical Assistant Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/17/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAerotek is currently hiring a Assistant Project Manager for a mechanical contractor in the Capital Region
- This mechanical contractor targets commercial, industrial and pharmaceutical projects within a 100 mile radius
- Work log is full all the way until the end of 2020. Stable work environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits
They are looking for someone who can: * Project Manage
* Create schedules
* Budget Management
* Subcontractor management
* Creating/Processing, Change Orders, RFI's
* Daily Reports
* Meetings with Clients
Additional Skills and Qualifications: * 0 - 5 years of Project Management experience
* Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or Mechanical Engineering highly preferred
* Strong computer skills
Interested candidates please send an updated resume and project list to Ashley Schingo at and call 518-218-5889
WE KNOW THAT A COMPANY\'S SUCCESS STARTS WITH ITS EMPLOYEES. WE ALSO KNOW THAT AN INDIVIDUAL\'S SUCCESS STARTS WITH THE RIGHT CAREER OPPORTUNITY. AS A BEST OF STAFFING CLIENT AND TALENT LEADER, AEROTEK\'S PEOPLE-FOCUSED APPROACH YIELDS COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE FOR OUR CLIENTS AND REWARDING CAREERS FOR OUR CONTRACT EMPLOYEES. SINCE 1983, AEROTEK HAS GROWN TO BECOME A LEADER IN RECRUITING AND STAFFING SERVICES. WITH MORE THAN 250 NON-FRANCHISED OFFICES, AEROTEK\'S 8,000 INTERNAL EMPLOYEES SERVE MORE THAN 300,000 CONTRACT EMPLOYEES AND 18,000 CLIENTS EVERY YEAR. AEROTEK IS AN ALLEGIS GROUP COMPANY, THE GLOBAL LEADER IN TALENT SOLUTIONS. LEARN MORE AT AEROTEK.COM.