Mechanical Engineering Project Manager 5/22/2020
Pleasant Prairie, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Mechanical Engineering Project Manager
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Driven by Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence, Uline s Distribution Operations team supports our fulfillment operations across North America to be the leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies!
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
* This position reports to Uline's Director of Engineering.
* Manage daily operations of Uline's Engineering project team.
* Negotiate equipment purchases to achieve best possible terms.
* Work with branches and leadership to develop purchasing forecasts, transition to new equipment and retire old equipment.
* Manage quarterly capital request process.
* Maintain project schedules and budgets.
* Work with databases to identify improvement opportunities and research projects.
* Manage equipment installation through to completion.
* Develop equipment / layout needs based on company growth.
* Bachelor s degree in engineering.
* 5+ years experience in distribution.
* 5+ years experience in engineering project management.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, including MS Access.
* Familiarity with data extraction and analysis A plus.
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification A plus.
* Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
* 401(k) with 5% employer match.
* Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
* Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
* Scholarship program for children of employees.
* On-site caf with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
* First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
* Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
* Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
* Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.