Media Support Technician (27168) 6/3/2020
Crown Media Family Networks
Studio City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Media Support Technician
Job Location Studio City - Studio City, CA
Education Level High School
The Media Support Technician is part of the first line of contact for end user issues stemming from our media-based systems. This position also provides tier 1 and 2 level support to affected customers and systems. The Media Support Technician will act as product and workflow evangelist by maintaining documentation as well as conducting individual and group-based training for media specific workflows.
* Provide in-person 1st tier end user support to internal users of Media Operations platforms, primarily Reach Engine MAM and Adobe Premiere
* Monitor phone, email, Slack, and ticketing system for Media Operations support requests. Resolves or escalates tickets accordingly.
* Partner with Media Operations Engineering, Information Technology, Vendors, and Integrators for support solutions where necessary.
* On-board and train new users to Reach Engine Media Asset Management System. Provide ongoing training as updates are available.
* Provide first tier end-user support for:
* Levels Beyond: Reach Engine
* Adobe Premiere
* XDAM/Lightbox Photo Management
* Telestream Vantage and Portals
* AJA iO4k and ancillary media-based hardware
* Aspera Faspex file transfer
* Participate in maintaining documentation and training materials on an on-going basis for various post production workflows and toolsets.
* Assist with developing best practices, and ensuring they are always followed
* Assist with Voice Over recording sessions as needed
* Assist with Metadata entry and cleanup as needed
* Additional duties as assigned
* Minimum 3 years working in TV, Film, or Video Post Production facility.
* 3 to 5 years experience working in an editing environment using a central MAM for Assets.
* 3 to 5 years experience with A/V transcoding, and post production workflows
* 3 to 5 years experience using of Adobe Creative Suite
* 3 to 5 years experience in Mac OS X and Windows
* 3 to 5 years of In depth knowledge of video and audio codecs, and file types, their variables and appropriate usage.
* Must possess methodical troubleshooting skills, and problem solving abilities
* Prior experience with any of the following:
* Levels Beyond Reach Engine
* Empress eMAM
* Prior experience with ServiceDesk, Confluence and Slack a plus
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, and work in a fast-paced environment
* Familiarity with XSAN, DLC, and StorNext technologies
* Bachelor s degree preferred
Crown Media United States, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Click to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and the "EEO is the Law Supplement poster".
Welcome ! It looks like you have an account with this email. Please enter your password to complete your application.
Sign In Forgot password*
An email has been sent to you with a password to access your account.
Ready for the next step* Add your availability! View More Listings