Medical Assistant 6/4/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MEDICAL ASSISTANT needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in DETROIT, MI to work 20 HOURS PER MONTH (5 HOURS PER WEEK) to provide clinical and administrative support.
Medical Assistant functions under the supervision of the Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant in the clinic and will perform various clinical and administrative tasks as directed.
TOP SKILLS SHOULD YOU POSSESS:
* Certified Medical Assistant
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Assist health care team with specific treatments and/or procedures.
* Monitor and maintain the clinic environment in an orderly and adequately stocked manner.
* Provide prompt, courteous and professional attention to the needs and requests of all patients and clients.
* Assist patients to exam room and prepare patient for examination.
* Obtain and record pre-examination testing to include height, weight, BMI and vital signs.
* Perform delegated clinical tasks including vital signs, urine collection, blood collection, injections and routine dressing changes.
* Assist health care team with specific treatments and procedures.
* Administer and document specified injections as directed by NP/PA.
* Document all clinical care provided in EMR in a thorough and timely manner.
* Provide appropriate follow-up communication with health care team and patients
* Instrument sterilization, examination room preparation, filing, stocking, equipment care/maintenance and front desk coverage.
* Maintain a positive attitude and convey enthusiasm
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
* Two (2+) years of experience in an occupational health, urgent care OR family practice setting.
* High school education or GED required
* Completion of certified/accredited Medical Assistant training program
* Certification/Registration as a Medical Assistant preferred (e.g. CMA, AAMA, RMA, AMT, NAHP)
* CPR CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
* Highly effective verbal and interpersonal skills
* Experience in Occupational Medicine clinic environment preferred
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU*
* Weekends and holidays off
* Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities.
* Direct deposit & weekly epayroll
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Kim Myers
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.