Medical Asst - Pepsi IL 6/5/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MEDICAL ASSISTANT needed for a CONTRACT Job opportunity with Yoh's client located in CHICAGO, ILLINOIS. This position is only SCHEDULED FOR FIVE ( 5 ) hours per week (20 hrs per month)
TOP SKILLS SHOULD YOU POSSESS:
* Medical Assistant experience
Days: Thursday OR Friday (5 hours)
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Assist patients to exam room and prepare patient for examination. Obtain and record pre-examination testing to include height, weight, BMI and vital signs.
* Perform delegated clinical tasks including vital signs, urine collection, blood collection, injections, electrocardiograms and routine dressing changes.
* Assist health care team with specific treatments and procedures.
* Administer and document specified injections
* Document all clinical care provided in a timely manner
* Order, stock and maintain exam rooms and clinic area with standard levels of supplies and equipment.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
* Completion of certified/accredited Medical Assistant training program
* CPR certification required
* Certification/Registration as a Medical Assistant (e.g. CMA, AAMA, RMA, AMT, NAHP)
* Experience in Occupational Medicine clinic environment
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU*
* THIS ROLE WILL ADD MORE OVERALL EXPERIENCE WORKING FOR A CLIENT WHO IS WELL KNOWN AND OFFERS A TERRIFIC WORK ATMOSPHERE. THERE WILL BE A HIGH DEGREE OF RESPECT AND VALUE PLACED ON THE INDIVIDUAL WHO WILL BE SELECTED FOR THIS ROLE.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Kim Myers
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.