Medical Director Dermatology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/6/2020
END DATE 8/5/2020
We are currently searching for a skilled professional to join a well-known client's team as a Medical Director Dermatology in Boston, Massachusetts. The Medical Director Dermatology role will assess, design, and lead clinical study programs. Their work will have a direct impact on the organization and the larger clinical industry, making this an amazing career opportunity.
* Provide medical and scientific support to international clinical trials in the Dermatology field
* Offer input and help prepare investigators brochures and study protocols
* Collect, process, and produce reviews of science, briefing notes, situation papers in science, and various documents used to advise on program activities
* Interact with external scientific and clinical experts in relation to R&D activities
* Write clinical documents for regulatory dossiers and answer questions from authorities
* Ensure compliance with GCP, SOP's, guidelines, and regulatory requirements
* Prepare publications from company initiated and sponsored clinical studies
* Coordinate and manage medical activities locally
* Act as the medical spokesperson externally
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in US/international clinical research required
* Experience leading Dermatology clinical development programs in the Pharmaceutical Industry required
* Demonstrated experience in study planning, execution, reporting, and publication activities
* Excellent functional and technical skills
* Strong skills in setting priorities, problem-solving, and building trust
* Minimum of a MD with a specialty qualification in Dermatology required
To be a best-fit your strengths must include:
* Strong Communicator. You will have extensive correspondence that relies on you being conversant in regulatory guidelines and clinical terminology.
* Organized. You're an efficient time-manager and can handle the pressure of meeting multiple strict deadlines.
* Ability to work independently and with a team: You will be collaborating and often contributing to discussions amongst internal teams; you also work effectively without a lot of support or structure.
* Problem-Solvers. As an action-oriented self-starter, you're eager to apply your expertise in diagnosing inefficiencies, determining root causes, and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
* Personable. You establish and nurture highly effective relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders that support and advance project goals and objectives.
* Credible. Thorough understanding of clinical methodologies and providing sound analytical support, you quickly establish credibility as a reliable resource.
About Advanced Clinical
Advanced Clinical is an award-winning clinical development organization that provides global services including CRO, Functional Support, Quality & Validation, Patient Recruitment and Retention, and Strategic Talent Acquisition solutions for pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a truly better clinical experience for our clients and candidates. To learn more about Advanced Clinical which has been named to Chicago Tribune's Top Workplaces, Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies, and Best of Staffing Talent & Client, visit http://www.advancedclinical.com.
Regarding your application
Please know that every completed application is carefully reviewed by the Advanced Clinical recruitment team. We understand the time commitment that is needed to prepare an application, so we respect your effort by thoughtfully reviewing and responding to each application. In return, we ask for your patience as careful review takes time, and we may not be able to respond to every application immediately.
It is Advanced Group's practice not to discriminate against any employee or applicant because of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation/sexual preference, pregnancy/maternity, genetic information, marital status, physical/mental disability, medical condition, military/veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If you have a disability or handicap and would like us to accommodate you in any reasonable way, please inform your recruiter so that we can discuss the appropriate alternatives available.