Medical Front Desk Receptionist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2020
END DATE 9/26/2020
Central Ohio Primary Care Physicians
JOB DESCRIPTIONCentral Ohio Primary Care Physicians is seeking a Medical Front Desk Receptionist for our primary care office in Westerville, OH. Schedule is part-time working first shift hours.
Essential duties for the role include, but not limited to the following
* Checking patients in and out
* Verifying patient demographics and insurance
* Collecting Co-pays
* Answering phones and directing to the proper office
* Scheduling of patients
* Documenting in Electronic Medical Records
* Opening and closing the office
* Other duties as assigned
* High School diploma or equivalent
Knowledge & Experience
* Prior medical office experience preferred, but not required
* Knowledge of Electronic Health Records systems preferred
* Must have proficient computer skills.
Your Central Ohio Primary Care Physicians Since 1996
In 1996, a group of 33 physicians chose to focus more on the quality of patient care they were providing and less on the piles of paperwork that they faced each day. The result was the creation of Central Ohio Primary Care, an administrative collaborative that gave these doctors more freedom to do what they do best - practice medicine.
Over time, other physicians and practices liked the results they were seeing and joined our team. Now Central Ohio Primary Care has grown to become the largest physician-owned primary care group in the United States with over 400 providers and over 80 locations.
COPC also offers a full-service laboratory, complete radiology services and cardiac testing. We also have first-rate health management programs, including two physical therapy clinics, an innovative diabetes management program, and an asthma disease management program. But our most important achievement continues to be providing the highest quality of health care to our patients.