Medical Lab Assistant I / Outpatient Phlebotomist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/18/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUMMARY At NorDx, we offer rewarding careers in laboratory science for those committed to work at a center of laboratory excellence. NorDx provides patient-centered, state-of-the-art laboratory testing to our partners in healthcare throughout Northern New England. Our success is the result of dedicated and innovated laboratory professionals. If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging career in a laboratory environment with an organization that will develop your strengths to meet your professional goals, we want to talk to you.
$2000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR THOSE WITH AT LEAST 1 YEAR OF PHLEBOTOMY EXPERIENCE!! **current MaineHealth employees not eligible, must be separated for 6 months to be**
* Position Summary
* Represents organization in all patient settings serving as a liaison. Performs key pre-analytical functions such as specimen collection, phlebotomy, specimen processing, and order entry.
* Located at the Patient Service Center at 100 Campus Drive, Scarborough- Monday thru Friday 7:00am-3:30pm but could vary. Will rotate weekends.
* Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
* Education: High School Diploma/GED.
* License/Certifications: PBT/MLA Preferred. Acceptable certification agencies: ASCP, AMT, NHA. Driver's License required.
* Experience: Must have technical training as a Phlebotomist (through NorDx Phlebotomy School or equivalent program).
MaineHealth values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Federal and state laws prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.