Medium Range Surveillance Logistician Analyst (NC, Elizabeth City) 6/3/2020
Sawdey Solution Services
Elizabeth City, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title
MEDIUM RANGE SURVEILLANCE LOGISTICIAN ANALYST
The Medium Range Surveillance Logistician Analyst will monitor changes to OEM, USCG and other services technical directives relating to logistics support (e.g., maintenance, technical data, support and test equipment, facilities, supply support, packaging, handling, storage, transportation, training, training devices and computer resources, design interface (e.g., reliability, maintainability, availability, safety, human factors, commonality, modularity, system architecture)), configuration management and deficiencies for applicability to USCG aircraft.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 separation protocols, this position is temporarily working 3:30 PM EST to 12:00 AM EST. Once protocols end, this position will resume standard day shift hours.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
* Initiate, conduct and complete Spare Parts Breakout (SPBO) projects, including full and limited screen breakouts.
* Coordinate own activity with Product Line Manager, Engineering Cell and Supply Cell.
* Provide information regarding potential cost avoidance of each SPBO project IAW ALCINST 4200.3 (series).
* Submit recommendations for action to the applicable engineering cell leader for Government action.
* Act on Government approved recommendations and track and provide status of approved recommendations through implementation.
* Conduct market research to collect and assembly information including, but not limited to: technical data packages, price, availability, quality initiatives in relation to ANSI and ISO 9000 requirements, source approval and validation process, and vendor capabilities and vendor past performance.
* Conduct reverse engineering efforts, including, but not limited to, assembly Level III technical data packages, request creation of technical drawings, review drafts of drawings for accuracy, coordinate ALC local manufacture of parts, coordinate or conduct first article and prototype installation or testing of newly manufactured parts, including the Form, Fit, and Function process, identify, assess, and recommend resolution for reliability and maintainability problems IAW ALCINST 13020.10 (series), CGTO PG-85-00-240-A and ALCINST 13020.14 (series).
* Write, review and update policy, procedure and process documents, including, but not limited to, technical manuals, MPCs, TCTO, SICRs, ESRs, SRs, Product Quality Deficiency Report (PQDR)s, ACCB requests, COMDTINST manuals, process guides, IAW applicable ALC and USCG applicable documented guidelines and generally accepted commercial or military maintenance or design processes.
* Generate SICRs for applicable aircraft parts IAW ALCINST 5213.1 (series).
* Generate TCTOs for applicable aircraft systems, sub-systems, assemblies, and/or parts IAW CGTO PG-85-00-40-A. Assist in validation and verification of TCTOs.
* Track parts ordered by the Government for TCTO kits. Create and deliver TCTO kits using Government provided parts.
* Generate ACCB packages IAW CGTO PG-85-00-70-A.
* Generate Engineering Service Requests IAW ALCINST 13020.9 (series).
* Execute Service Requests IAW ALCINST 13020.11 (series).
* Write MPCs enabling technicians to properly sustain aircraft IAW CGTO PG-85-00-230-A.
* Write engineering specifications, including schematics and figures, which document approved depot-level repairs and processes.
* Submit CG-22s for changes to aeronautical publications when applicable, relevant IAW requirements IAW CGTO PG-85-00-230-A, CGTO PG-85-00-20-A, CGTO PG-85-00-110-A and COMDTINST M13020.1 (series).
* Contractor shall submit recommendations via the TMAPS.
* Review SICRs generated by other sources, recommend AMC/AMSC and flight criticality codes to the Government IAW ALCINST 5213.1 (series).
* Review drafts of technical publications and technical drawing, including wiring diagrams, for content and format.
* Assist in investigation of PQDRs.
* Provide troubleshooting support to air stations.
* Provide technical interface to field activities and to vendors.
* Participate in meetings for technical, production or programmatic issues.
* Provide data on an ad hoc basis, including, but not limited to, serial numbers of equipment in new aircraft or equipment that will be inducted into ALMIS, information available in ALMIS, aircraft specifications contained in existing documents or sources.
* Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
* Perform other duties, as assigned.
* Ten (10) years experience of airframe maintenance.
* Maintenance experience includes either mechanic or engineering technician positions.
* Experience providing technical support for search, detection, navigation, other electronic components, subsystems, systems and ground support equipment.
* Experience researching and analyzing information contained in the aircraft s maintenance records and providing a detailed report for an aircraft pre-induction to the product line.
* Experience performing directed management studies, analyses, reviews and verifications to establish requirements and standards, data analyses and research for decision support; technology upgrade investigations; and system enhancement studies.
* Experience reviewing maintenance record for aircraft.
* Experience writing technical specifications including schematics and figures for the express purpose of documenting approved depot level repairs and processes.
* Experience providing onsite technical support for approved prototype and installation of system modifications, assess and resolve reliability and maintainability problems and provide technical interface between vendors and operational/field activities.
* Experience developing and writing aviation documentation to include: maintenance procedures and schematics and figure.
* Bachelor s degree preferred but not required.
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
* Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Public Trust/NACI.
US Citizenship: This position supports a U.S. Government Contract whose terms require Sawdey Solution Services to staff it only with U.S. Citizens.
Req Number MAN-20-00025
Location Elizabeth City, NC
About the Organization Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., with an ISO 9001/ISO 14001 certified and CMMI-SVC v1.3 Level 3 appraised corporate headquarters, has built a nationwide and global footprint providing innovative cross-disciplined professional services, engineering, and cyber solutions to Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, Federal Agencies, and commercial customers. Operating successfully since 2001, we are a Woman Owned/Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business.
EOE Statement Sawdey Solution Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer-Disabled-Veterans-41 CFR 60 1.4 and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, or veteran status.
Job Description None Specified
This position is currently accepting applications.