Merchandiser (South SLC- Herriman) 5/5/2020
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
PRIMARY LOCATION:Salt Lake City, Utah
MERCHANDISER: Displays and arranges beverage products on shelves, displays, and other areas to draw attention to potential customers. Provides excellent customer service to store owners and customers. Effectively resolves complaints or grievances. Candidates must demonstrate a high level of accuracy, and ability to work without direct supervision. Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds. This position requires a valid driver s license. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, and occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
* Arranges products according to prearranged plan or own ideas approved by management.
* Places price and descriptive signs on backdrop, fixtures, merchandise, or floor.
* Transfers product from customer stock room to floor displays in order to comply with "Sell By" dates, maximize product in store and minimize product in stock room.
* Orders product for assigned accounts in accordance with established procedures to ensure no out of stocks conditions.
* Originates display ideas or follows suggestions or schedule of Merchandiser Manager and Sales Manager.
* Communicate effectively on a daily basis with key store personnel on any service or product needs.
* Constructs or assembles display aids from company provided Point of Sale (POS) materials.
* Wear company provided uniform and present professional and well-groomed appearance to customers and market place.
* Other duties may be assigned by the immediate supervisor or other supervisor at any time.
RELIABLE. CARING. COMMITTED. IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, YOU LL FIT RIGHT IN. FOLLOW THIS LINK TO OUR ONLINE APPLICATION. LET US INVEST IN YOU!
Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Admiral Beverage is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity of thought, perspective and background.
We are committed to building and maximizing individual contributions through the diversity of our work force. We are committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We administer all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, creed, age, marital status, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, medical condition, covered veteran or military status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. If you d like more information about your rights as an applicant under the law, please click here. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled