Mgr Customer Development - Target 6/5/2020
The Nature's Bounty Co.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
Since time began, the earth s been a generous contributor to people s well-being. We haven t been around quite that long, but The Nature s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature s bountiful effects on people s health.
Through our years, we ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business that s why The Nature s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person s well-being. The Nature s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Customer Development Manager will support the Sr Manager and the Sales VP in all sales related activities related to Target.
* Support the team with company and customers systems
* Collaborate to deliver target budget plan and new product distribution goals for the customer
* Execute our brand and category growth strategy that align within the customer
* Identify new opportunities for growth; develop and implement strategic sales plans in accordance with corporate goals
* Maintain clear understanding of customer objectives, assist in developing operational plans to manage execution and measure results
* Foster and grow existing and new relationships within Target s logistics department (IAs), gaining a deep understanding of current and potential future needs
* Manage daily business in partnership with customers, including UPC product/item setup, maintenance, logistics and inventory management
* Advise Sr Manager and VP of potential issues and opportunities relating to logistics and offer solutions
* Ongoing promotional contract and deductions management
* Responsible for working with Sr. Manager to input trade investment within TIM system; system input, trade fund management, direct sales forecasting and projection activities for the company
* Monthly reporting, sales analytics and insights; understand go-to-market strategy and how to maximize sales efficiency
* P&L management within respective account coverage
* 5 + years of related sales experience preferred
* Experience working with Target strongly preferred
* Experience in consumer packaged goods, inclusive of vitamins, minerals, herbs, supplements and sports & active nutrition brands, is highly preferred.
* P&L management and strong financial acumen.
* Bachelor's degree in business or related field required; MBA a plus.
* Must be an articulate communicator who can quickly synthesize data.
* Knowledge regarding Project Management and experience with setting up and managing projects in a complex, fast-moving environment required
* Strong relationship management skills with a track record of working with partners in building initiatives that deliver on goals required
* Track record of strong cross-functional relationships within assigned accounts
* Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
* High level of organizational skills, good written and oral communication skills
* Minimal overnight travel required
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-200-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our on-line job postings.
Ref # POS000004901.