Mgr,Credit Prod Underwriter - Healthcare
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 56301
Areas of Interest: Commercial Banking, Health Care
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .The Manager, Credit Products Underwriting (MCPU) Healthcare is responsible for managing a team focused on underwriting complex financial transactions. Responsible for providing product and industry expertise by designing and executing solutions for the most complex and specialized clients and transactions. The MCPU will have client-facing responsibilities, providing the necessary consultation to deliver the best possible integrated solution. Time will be balanced between analysis of clients, design and execution of deals, and joint client calls with RMs to provide expert counsel and advice. Will partner with the RMs to assist in generating revenue and profitability.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage analysts and interns, taking the lead in recruiting, hiring and training of assigned staff. Manage/delegate workflow of assigned staff.
- Prepare complex financial underwriting on transactions involving critical client accounts that affect profits. Typical transaction size ranges from $10 Million to $50 Million. Analysis conducted independently and recommendations are made to RM and/or Department Managers. Assume responsibility for recognizing/documenting policy exceptions; interact with clients/prospects to gather key information.
- Interact with loan committees to provide additional information/support conclusions reached in analysis; serve as a subject-matter expert regarding credit/industry analysis. Write commitment reports for specified loans. Provide assistance as lead on Syndicated or Club transactions.
- Participate in calling credit customers/prospects; assist in the development of new credit business through calling with RMs on existing or prospective clients.
- Review legal documents, prepare amendments as needed. Negotiate documents with Borrower and Borrower s counsel. Work with Capital Markets on swaps and early prepayments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Extensive accounting & cash flow knowledge, with demonstrated knowledge of intermediate accounting theory (including the difference between GAAP and income-tax based statements, cash and accrual accounting, consolidation and elimination principals, and the effect each type of accounting has on the underwriting process)
- Succinctly identify the drivers and potential threats to cash flow and structuring in order to mitigate risk
- Comprehensive working knowledge of rules, regulations and documentation
- Clearly communicate information and ideas through a variety of channels
- Leverage network of relationships with clients, Relationship Managers, and peers for support in achieving both the individual and organizational goals
- Extensive knowledge of credit principles, lending functions, loan analysis, and application of general credit policies
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous work habits
- Strong critical review skills
- Ability to complete assignments quickly and efficiently with minimal direction
- Proactive communication skills (internally with colleagues, senior personnel and externally)
- Excellent conflict management skills
- Possess the courage and confidence to have difficult conversations or voice differing opinions
- Ability to work efficiently under limited timeframes
- Extensive knowledge of loan documentation, loan policy and regulations
- Extensive knowledge of the Loan Grading Process
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Advanced PC and spreadsheet software skillsThis level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor s degree and 15+ years of Credit Analysis/Credit products underwriter and/or business line experience; or 20+ years of equivalent work related experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.