Microscopy Sales Representative - RMS Partner MOF - AL/MS 6/5/2020
Carl Zeiss Microscopy LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MICROSCOPY SALES REPRESENTATIVE - RMS PARTNER MOF - AL/MS
AL + MS
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That s just what our employees are doing every single day in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE KEEN TO TRY SOMETHING NEW:
* Act as account manager for Zeiss Microscopy and Micro Optics of Florida for RMS accounts throughout the territory. Micro Optics of Florida is the regional dealer for ZEISS Research Microscopy Solutions.
* Manage light microscopy sales and service opportunities within the territory.
* Provide on-site interaction to respond to customer requests for equipment needs, service needs, and generate new business opportunities.
* Products sold will be comprised of the full range of Carl Zeiss microscope systems, excluding surgical operating microscopes in hospital OR's. Upright, inverted, stereo and zoom light microscopes, will all be sold and supported through Micro Optics, all EM and confocal are sold through Zeiss and supported by Zeiss and Micro Optics personnel.
* Products serviced will depend upon the individual and the level of technical repair comfort they can establish. Typically all compound and stereo light microscopes from all manufacturers for basic billable cleaning/alignment and minor repairs. Technical training will be provided.
* It is a field-based position which requires travel. There are two primary areas of competency that will determine success in this position:
* Technical Aptitude: You must be able to understand a customer s application and understand what instrumentation will be applicable to their needs. You must also be able to understand how the instrumentation works to be able to do basic troubleshooting and explain these concepts to customers.
* Non-Technical Time/Territory Account Management: You must be able to understand the geography of the territory, and manage your time to maximize sales and support coverage within the area. You must also be able to identify key individuals in these accounts and routinely communicate with them.
* Bachelors/Masters in Life Sciences/Biomedical Engineering
* Lab Experience Preferred
* Microscopy Experience Preferred
* Ability to Negotiate and Close Sales
* Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer. Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
JOIN US TODAY. INSPIRE PEOPLE TOMORROW.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes..