Mid-Level Quality Assurance Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2020
END DATE 10/15/2020
Versar, Inc. is seeking a Mid-Level Quality Assurance Representative. This position will perform quality assurance services during the building of border barriers and associated structures. Primary work location is in the California Corridor encompassing areas south of San Diego, the Tucson and Yuma Corridor in Arizona, the El Paso/Southern New Mexico Corridor and the South Texas/Gulf Corridor encompassing the San Diego, CA sector.
* Ensure that the project construction complies with plans and specifications and that contractor follows the contract documents.
* Provide onsite construction quality assurance (QA) inspection, identify and report potential construction issues to the proper authority, and prepare quality assurance reports.
* The work will consist of tasks such as, quality assurance surveillance, reporting requirements, project scheduling, safety compliance, project coordination, construction management functions, and construction compliance reviews.
* Review safety plans and perform safety inspections when necessary.
* Perform administrative tasks such as, material scheduling, monitoring construction progress, and project coordination.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience with some technical training or the equivalent.
* Experienced in a given discipline of inspection work and/or has the capability to monitor several types of work activity.
Versar, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Versar does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law