Mid-Level Software Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/3/2020
END DATE 8/3/2020
Quantum Research International Inc
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTION* Colorado Springs, CO, USA
* Full Time
Email Me Similar Jobs Email Me This Job
Quantum Research International, Inc. (Quantum) is a certified DoD Contractor providing services and products to US/Allied governments and industry in the following main areas: (1) National Security and Force Modernization; (2) Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR); (3) Modeling, Simulation and Analysis; (4) Information Operations/Cyberspace; (5) Ballistic Missile, Fires and Aviation Support; (6) Space Operations and Control; (7) Test and Evaluation; (8) Survivability Analysis and Assessment; (9) Logistics and Fielding Support; (10) Programmatics and Leadership Services; (11) Intelligence Programs Support; (12) Homeland Security Solutions; and (13) Audio/Visual Technology Applications. Quantum\'s Corporate Office is located in Huntsville, AL, but Quantum actively hires for positions nationwide and internationally. We pride ourselves on providing high quality support to the U.S. Government and our Nation\'s Warfighters. In addition to our corporate office, we have physical locations in Arlington VA; Bel Air MD; El Paso, TX; Colorado Springs, CO; and Shalimar, FL.
Supports, as needed, US Army Space and Missile Defense Command Capability Development Integration Directorate (CDID) government personnel for efforts associated with innovations for Space, Near Space, Space Control, Missile Defense Capabilities and information operations to the Warfighter. As part of the development team, this position will support or execute the following activities:
* Develop long range JFFT software architecture plans
* Execute software engineering processes within JFFT development process guidelines
* Develop software solutions based on validated problem reports and change requests
* Execute software coding to support division projects
* Perform unit testing of developed code
* Draft and maintain technical documentation for developed code
* Deliver all source code and documentation to the Government
* Develop Software solutions that can be easily tailored to COTS and GOTS systems.
* Support the development of user interfaces for handheld devices
* Support the development of web services solutions for JFFT tasks
* Develop net-centric data interfaces in accordance with evolving Joint C2 standards
* Plan, propose and implement upgrades to JFFT software to maintain compatibility with commercial off the shelf (COTS) upgrades and advances in technology
* Assist in software functional testing
* Participate in TIMs
* Support and participate in JFFT CCB proceedings to include providing advice and assistance with identifying Software related solutions to the Configuration Control Board
* Develop and provide support for unique FT testing tools
* Support the development of methods to test for early detection and correction of software anomalies
* Develop and maintain a software development plan.
Bachelor\'s degree in a related field. Quantum is seeking a mid-level developer with at least 5 years of experience developing software solutions utilizing C# starting from end user requirements description through the ultimate deployment of a product into the production environment. Successful candidates will be self-starters that can work on individual products as well as in small team environments with little oversight. Successful candidates must also have the ability to troubleshoot and upgrade legacy solutions ranging from stand-alone applications, Web based solutions, as well as enterprise level solutions.
Successful candidates will be proficient in the following areas:
* Design Patterns
* Object Oriented Programming
* Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
* .Net Model View Controller (MVC) architecture
* Relational Database Structures
* Transact SQL
* Microsoft Entity Framework
* System Debugging
Candidates MUST maintain a minimum of IAT II certification.
DOD Top Secret Security Clearance (minimum to start), must be eligible for SCI.
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.