Monitor Technician 8/21/2020
CJW Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK AT JOHNSTON-WILLIS HOSPITAL?
HEAR WHAT SOME OF OUR EMPLOYEES HAVE TO SAY ABOUT WHY THEY LOVE WORKING HERE!
At Johnston-Willis we've been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care--through the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute--as well as inpatient rehabilitation (with all private rooms), our ER is a state-authorized level III trauma center and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center.
Seeking an experienced Monitor Tech to join our dynamic team of healthcare professionals. Our Monitor Techs work with our healthcare team to ensure that patients' cardiac rhythms are under constant observation. We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to support our patient-care teams to ensure we provide the best possible patient care. If that is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
* You must have a working knowledge of basic rhythms and arrhythmias.
* Your primary function will be to interpret rhythms and arrhythmias and communicate any significant changes to the appropriate medical staff.
* You will maintain telemetry supplies and an organized workspace.
* You must also update patients' records with new readings.
* You will be ensure equipment is cleaned and in working condition.
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Disability Insurance
* Life Insurance
* 401K Options
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Discount Program
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Completion of basic EKG/Arrhythmia course and successful completion of Monitor Tech exam.
* Previous experience as a Certified Monitor Tech/Cardiac Tech or Monitor Tech preferred.
* Full Time
* 12hr Shifts
* 7a-7p or 7p-7a available
* Weekend & Holiday Rotations
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND WE VALUE DIVERSITY AT OUR COMPANY. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, RELIGION, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, AGE, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, OR DISABILITY STATUS.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.