This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/29/2020
CJW Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONDESCRIPTION SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
SEE WHY OUR EMPLOYEES LOVE WORKING AT CHIPPENHAM HOSPITAL
As one of the largest facilities in the nation's largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a state-authorized Level II trauma center and we offer Central Virginia's only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists.
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
* Medical Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Disability Insurance
* Life Insurance
* 401K Options
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Discount Program
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
* Interprets Rhythms and Arrhythmias.
* Maintains Telemetry Supplies.
* Maintains patient record according to hospital policy.
* Communicates effectively with staff, supervisors, ancillary department and other customers.
* Maintains a neat and organized work place.
* Acquires and maintains correct knowledge in hospital/unit information.
* Operates computer systems as necessary.
* High school graduate or GED Equivalent (required)
* Completion of basic EKG/Arrhythmia course and successful completion of Monitor Tech examination (required)
* Working knowledge of basic rhythms and arrhythmias (required)
* Previous experience as CMT/Cardiac Tech or Monitor Tech (preferred)
* Full Time
* Day shift
* Weekend & Holiday requirements
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND WE VALUE DIVERSITY AT OUR COMPANY. WE DO NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, RELIGION, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, AGE, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, OR DISABILITY STATUS.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.