Mortgage Data Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/21/2020
END DATE 9/26/2020
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONMortgage Data Analyst - Informa Financial Intelligence|
Want to put your mortgage experience to use without the pressure of closing loans* Informa Financial Intelligence is seeking an individual with mortgage lending experience to join our operations team. The Mortgage Data Analyst will work with our clients (mortgage originators) to understand and configure their data within our proprietary system.
In this role you will:
* Work with clients to communicate (verbally & written) regarding their configuration and data quality
* Configuration of client data using proprietary software system
* Data quality review and resolution planning
* Data defect reporting
Skills and Qualifications:
* 2 years mortgage pricing experience
* Intermediate to advanced experience in Excel
* Detailed, organized, logical
* Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
* Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks
Informa Financial Intelligence provides actionable insight to help our customers make smarter decisions. We provide fund and wealth managers, traders, insurers, analysts, and investment and retail bankers with the intelligent advantage to make informed decisions, understand past trends, forecast future performance, drive profitability, and increase returns. The world s top global financial institutions look to Informa Financial Intelligence for our authority, precision and forward-focused analysis. We re the world s leading provider of fund management, wealth management, investment banking and retail banking market intelligence and competitive research.
What makes Informa different:
* Access to a global community of colleagues, brands and opportunities
* Competitive Benefits with 401k match
* Generous vacation days, 9 company holidays and time off to volunteer!
* Work- Life Balance
* Informa Awards to celebrate individual and team success
* 4 weeks parental leave
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
This role may also be available on a flexible working schedule please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.