Mortgage Loan Officer 7/11/2019
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location US-PA-Horsham
Hourly / Non-Exempt
We are currently looking to hire an experienced loan originator who recognize the value of an 86 year old, 3 billion dollar financial institution as strong enough to support your production, while small enough to enhance your personal approach for referrals.
For your proven sales ability, we offer:
* Highly competitive compensation arrangements plus a small base salary.
* Health Benefits, Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage and Flexible Spending Account
* Full product menu including portfolio products, Construction to Perm loans, FHA/VA, non - warrantable condo, LLC and more
* Local processing, underwriting and closing
Firstrust Bank is an Affirmative Action Contractor and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Originates quality mortgage loans in accordance with the required goals as established by Firstrust Bank.
* Accurately completes all required application documents in accordance with the guidelines of Firstrust Bank and/or its investors.
* Requests necessary documentation from borrowers to insure loans conform to the guidelines and program requirements.
* Submits complete mortgage applications to the lending department for processing in a timely fashion.
* Ensures all loans are processed and closed in a timely, accurate, and quality manner in order to establish and maintain total customer satisfaction.
* Actively solicits mortgage loan business from external loan sources such realtors, builders, financial advisors, accountants, etc.
* Actively solicits mortgage loan business from internal loan sources such as Relationship Managers and Business Development Officers.
* Exhibits and shows support of both the Mission and Core Values of Firstrust Bank.
* Ensures daily compliance with all federal (Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Section 404) and state regulations.
* Perform other duties as assigned by the President of Mortgage Lending and the Vice President of Mortgage Lending.
* Views and prepares loan applications via a computer terminal.
* Ability to use standard office equipment such as fax and copier.
* Travel to customer sites as necessary.
* Ability to communicate effectively to solicit new business. Ability to converse with internal and external clients to exchange information.
* Lift files/documents up to 10 pounds.
KNOWLEDGE - SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Two plus years of retail, residential mortgage sales experience
* Documented residential mortgage loan origination volume in the past 12 months of $10 million
* A complete understanding of residential lending from origination through closing/delivery
* Previous experience on a mortgage loan origination system
* Established relationships with local referral networks
* Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively explain programs, loan terms and features, policies and benefits to customers
* In-depth understanding and knowledge of the mortgage lending process and applicable regulatory requirements
* Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
* Strong analytical and organizational skills
* College degree preferred
* Demonstrated PC/computer skills with a solid understanding of MS office (Word, Excel and Outlook)