Multimedia Developer ( Remote Opportunities)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/20/2019
END DATE 2/19/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONMEDIA DEVELOPERS (MULTIPLE OPENINGS)
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: GP Strategies, a NYSE-listed company (GPX), is a global performance improvement solutions provider of sales and technical training, e-Learning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.
The primary focus of this position is to develop dynamic, compelling motion-graphic and animated videos. The ideal candidate will be a creative storyteller and designer, able to consult with clients and teammates, generate ideas and concepts, communicate those ideas both visually and verbally, and produce excellent outcomes. The candidate should be able to work with teammates to execute their designs.
The position will also assist with other media development tasks as needed. Occasional travel is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Work collaboratively with multidisciplinary team to design and develop highly professional and engaging communication/training products according to the project scope.
* Create web/print graphics, animations, user interfaces, icons, style sheets, templates and layouts for use in projects, product development/implementation and maintenance support.
* Create and modify web content using standard web languages.
* Translate sitemaps, wireframes and other architectural documents, based on firm understanding of UI and navigation planning.
* Expert in After Effects, Premier, Illustrator and Photoshop
* Experience with 3D Studio Max or other 3D animation software
* Any of the following skills will be a plus: AR/VR, Captivate, Storyline, HTML5, narration
* Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to elicit and understand client wishes, present and sell ideas, gracefully accept feedback
* Self-motivated with good organization and time management skills
* Collaborative and responsive
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Interactive Media Development, Multimedia Design, Graphic Design; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Practical development experience in system software development with a proven track record in defining, developing, and delivering enterprise application products
APPLICANTS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO OF PROFESSIONAL WORK WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.