Murex Environment & Configuration Manager 9/11/2020
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES - Perform the day to day activity with a focus on Murex environment management
- Respond to queries related environment configuration
- Set-up of: launchers, wrapper scripts, load balancing, and launcher allocations
- Manage EoD related set-up, maintenance, and additional EoD job configurations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to environment instability, bottlenecks, and/or poor performance
- Provide updates on the progress to the internal team
Must have Must:
- 3+ years experience of Murex environment management
- scripting languages
- Must have strong personality, logical and analytical skills
- Be detailed-oriented, a quick learner and self-starter
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong organization skills
- SQL; XML; MX.3; UNIX
Nice to have - Implementations and upgrades of Murex
- EoD Architecture
- Test management
- Knowledge in SQL (Oracle and/or Sybase) and Unix commands is a plus
- Client focus: understands clients' businesses; identifies and understands the needs and objectives of clients, both on an individual and corporate basis; builds strong relationships to aid Excelian's aim of being a trusted partner to the clients.
- Communication skills: expresses ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing; adjusts language, terminology and non-verbal communication as appropriate.
- Teamwork: works effectively with others; helps to build strong teams and networks.
- Personal leadership: realistically identifies own skills, experience, knowledge and other personal attributes; displays confidence and resilience.
- Planning and organizing: identifies and meets milestones; understands and articulates deliverables; assesses and mitigates risks; sticks to the scope of work and manages any changes.
- Analytical decision-making: identifies and solves problems using insight and experience to make good decisions; gathers relevant information, identifying important issues and drawing conclusions.