Musketeer On Premise Specialist - Dallas
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 12/6/2019
END DATE 2/25/2020
Red Bull North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONDo bouncers greet you with a handshake and a smile* Are you on first-name terms with the owners of the top clubs* Does the motto One for all and all for one resonate with you* If so, then you are a Musketeer! At Red Bull, there s no such thing as a typical sales rep we live, work, and breathe the job. Being a Musketeer is not for the faint-hearted; we expect a lot and the stakes are high. First and foremost, you ll need an unwavering enthusiasm for the nightlife environment, and endless fascination with the driving forces that shape it. You ll need passion, commitment, and personal conviction. Your entrepreneurial spirit means you re able to work independently and have fun doing so. In return, you can expect a challenging and highly diversified position in an ambitious and fresh yet experienced team.Experience
YOUR AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
That matter most for this role:
* Established contacts within the industry, and/or you the ability and desire to make them quickly and smoothly
* Experience in the beverage industry, gastronomy, hospitality and catering, marketing, sales, or as your own boss is highly preferred
* Strong ability to navigate the technical landscape of iphones and ipads, various custom applications, and programs such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
* Able to work flexible hours, evenings, weekends, and some holidays, and thrive on autonomy
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills which enable you to craft and deliver the right message, to the right people, at the right time
* You possess a strong understanding of sales processes and are able to analyze sales and customer data, draw the right conclusions, and develop initiatives offering maximum value for both Red Bull and the customer
* Must be at least 21 years of age to satisfy the essential functions of this job
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
* Travel up to: 25%
ed Bull North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.