Nanny - Middlesex County
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 4/10/2020
END DATE 7/1/2020
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONHave you worked as a babysitter, camp counselor, nanny, or child care teacher? Do you have a passion for taking care of children but need flexibility due to school or family commitments? Join our back up care nanny team and create your own schedule each week. We are currently hiring for shifts that start as early as 7am, Monday through Friday. If you have at least two full days of open availability and eager to make a difference when families need you the most, create your profile today!
As a Bright Horizons Nanny you will:
* Care for children in-home, but you will NOT be responsible for transporting children or other household duties.
* Support families who need back-up care for children ranging from infant through school age; in many cases we can offer you consistent hours.
* Engage children by leading hands-on activities based on your observations of the children s interests and skills.
Bright Horizons provides a flexible work schedule where you can fulfill your passion of caring for children and offers you MORE.
* Receive paid training and a Care Bag filled with age-appropriate activities and games that you will bring to child care assignments.
* Enjoy opportunities to advance in the child care and education industry by accessing our tuition reimbursement and CDA training programs. Full-time hours may also be available and come with additional benefit offerings such as paid vacation and sick time.
* Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
* Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
* Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Nannies must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
* At least 18 years of age.
* Experience working with children.
* Reliable transportation and cell phone.
HAVING TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH YOUR APPLICATION?
Contact us at email@example.com or 855-877-6866
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf EEO English and https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeosp.pdf EEO Spanish along with information on the https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.