National Sales Planner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/25/2019
END DATE 12/4/2019
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONOUTFRONT Media is looking for a successful National Sales Planner that is high-energy and focused on building relationships at all levels The National Sales Planner is an integral part of the everyday sales process. Alongside their National Account Executive, they are motivated by identifying advertising solutions for customers. The National Sales Planner teams with their National Account Executive to ensure a smooth execution of the sales proposals as well as creative campaigns and solutions to achieve the overall revenue goals set. The National Sales Planner is a natural leader with a desire to win in a collaborative, team environment.
* Partner with the National Account Executive on all facets of client relations including proposal completion, media plans and revenue objectives.
* Manage and complete winning RFP s in a timely manner.
* Select OUTFRONT Media assets to amplify clients campaigns, products and brand stories.
* Master inventory knowledge of 2-3 DMAs, and continually seek to grow knowledge about other markets and the top DMAs.
* Excellent ability to properly qualify projects to maximize an efficient sales cycle.
* Up selling and leveraging business from new and established customer relationships.
* Collaborate with internal creative department and clients to assist in development of effective advertising campaigns.
* Partner with Charting, Creative, Marketing, Administrative staff to ensure on time delivery of proposals to National clients and agencies.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
* Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.
* Ability to understand existing business processes and spearhead cross-functional sales team efforts Ability to link vision and strategy with overall business objectives and communicate rationale in a compelling, concise manner.
* Demonstrate a repertoire of skills such as scheduling, prioritizing, organizing, planning, problem solving, decision-making, financial savvy, and attention to detail, and follow through.
* Maintain a big picture, strategic outlook with the ability to iterate from company strategy and planning.
* Self-motivated, sales-focused, action-and-results oriented.
* Well organized, exceptional communication and presentation skills- effective communicator/presenter to groups of all sizes and levels of management.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
* College degree, or equivalent practical experience.
* Minimum 2+ years experience in OOH advertising, media sales a plus.
* Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
* Strong analytic capabilities.
* Self-motivated with 2-4 years of related work experience.
* Goal-oriented with excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Detail oriented and enthusiastic about the media and OOH industries.
* Eager to work in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: OUTFRONT MEDIA LLC DOES NOT ACCEPT AGENCY AND UNSOLICITED RESUMES. PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD RESUMES TO OUR OUTFRONT MEDIA EMPLOYEES OR ANY OTHER COMPANY LOCATION.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT MEDIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ALL APPLICANTS SHALL RECEIVE EQUAL CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, MARITAL STATUS, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, VETERAN STATUS OR DISABILITY. PLEASE REFER TO THE OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.