Natural Gas Strategic Accounts Coordinator 6/5/2020
Irby Electric Supply
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About Irby and Sonepar USA
Irby is one of the largest electrical distribution companies in the United States, with nearly $1 Billion in annual sales and over 900 employees across more than 60 branches in 25 states. Irby is also part of the Sonepar family of operating companies, consisting of the finest locally managed electrical and industrial distributors throughout the United States. For more information, visit Www.SoneparUSA.com.
Own Your Expertise, And Your Future
Do you enjoy a good challenge* Great, because we value bold thinkers who are excited to take on challenging tasks. We strive to be the best and we share our success with our associates, customers, suppliers and shareholders.
Strategic Accounts Coordinator
Do you have a passion for learning and love working with people* Our Strategic Accounts Coordinator/Inside Sales Reps have the opportunity to join an industry leader offering our clients the lowest cost of doing business giving customers the greatest long-term value. You'll sell our products over the phone, email and in customer visits establishing and improving relationships with our valued customers while developing personal technical knowledge of our products sold.
What you ll do:
* Performing customer service order entry functions for orders received via the Internet, phone and email
* Responding to customer RFQ s (Request for Quote) by communicating Irby capabilities as they relate to customer requirements and determining competitive price levels
* Assisting and supporting the overall Strategic Accounts selling effort from a corporate perspective
* Establishes or improves relationships with customers to better understand sales territory, schedule and customer needs by phone and customer visits
* Calls on regular customers via telephone, fax, e-mail, etc.
* Resolves customer order problems and complaints promptly
* Describes or demonstrates product, using samples or catalog, and emphasizes saleable features
* Solicits sale of new or additional products
* Provides oral and written quotations or estimates of prices, terms and delivery for standard, complex or non-standard merchandise
What you need:
* Outstanding customer service skills and experience
* High energy
* Strong attention to detail
* Utility experience is a plus
* Superior analytical, project management skills to involve customer contact, bids and quotations and customer service skills to include strong communication skills
* Able to work with a sense of urgency
* Computer skills to include MS software: Word, Excel and PP
WHY APPLY* WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN*
A Challenging Opportunity with a Company that Cares About Its Most Valuable Asset: YOU!
* To work with an industry leader
* To use your skills and experience to grow your career; go anywhere you want nationwide, cross train into your dream job within a work culture that promotes and encourages associates to learn new roles and be recognized and rewarded for strong performance
* To have your true entrepreneur mindset rewarded with income and career growth opportunities
Check out our benefits:
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discounts and more.
Irby is an M/F/Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employer
We are Irby - Powered by Difference