.Net (Full Stack) Developer 8/21/2020
Enterprise Information Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Number of Openings: 1
Enterprise Information Services, Inc. (EIS) is a premier provider of Systems Engineering, Information Technology, and Program Management services and solutions to the U.S. Federal Government for over 25 years. The .Net Developer will provide programming support for .NET development with strong C#, VB, and ASP.NET development skills. Working with a team they will help to design and develop the user interface solutions based on the technical requirements associated with fulfilling the functional requirements. They will help establish release schedules and priorities. Also supports the translation of functional and technical system requirements. They will also support integration and user acceptance testing (UAT). Candidate will be expected to participate in peer reviews and assist team members with problem resolution.
* Codes, tests, debug, implements, and documents highly complex programs. Develops complex test plans to verify logic of new or modified programs.
* Designs systems and programs to meet highly complex business needs. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded. Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation. Identifies issues, recommends document changes and implements same.
* Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements. Prepares time estimates and justifications for assigned tasks and provides recommendations to project managers.
* Supports project personnel in resolving fairly complex program problems. Works with client and management to resolve issues and validate programming requirements within their areas of responsibility. Provides technical advice on complex programming.
* Participates in quality assurance activities such as peer reviews. Provides recommendations and revisions to programs and documents.
* 5-8 year's of technical experience in software engineering or development
* 5-8 year's experience in Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/05/08 development tools for client server applications
* 5-8 yea'rs of client server using C#, VB and .Net
* 5-8 year's experience working within an Agile/DevOPs software development lifecycle methodology
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or related field preferred
* Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems and software
* Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
* Ability to pass a government background check
* Full Stack Developer highly desired
* Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
* Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
* Communication skills to work effectively with team members, support personnel, and clients
* MVC and/or SOAS
* .NET Core framework expertise
* Knowledge or experience in the Requirements, Design, Coding, Unit/Integration Test lifecycle phases
* Knowledge or experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server/Visual Source
* Development experience with one or more of the following: C#, .Net, SQL Server 2017, Windows 200X, Configuration Management, SOAP, XML, MVC, jQuery, Microservices
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled.